What We Do in ACA Meetings
- We read from the fellowship text, sometimes referred to as the Big Red Book.
- We share what is happening in our lives, and how we are dealing with these issues in our recovery program. (i.e., share our experience, strength, and hope).
- We learn to focus on ourselves, and to discover our true selves by reparenting ourselves with gentleness, love and respect.
- We build a personal support network of fellow travelers in the program.
- We practice our recovery and personal boundaries by giving service.
Ready to Find a Meeting?
(Visited 1,476 times, 6 visits today)