Minnesota ACA Intergroup is an all volunteer organization dedicated to the support of ACA groups and the recovery of individuals affected by growing up in an alcoholic or otherwise dysfunctional family. We are supported solely by the contributions of ACA groups and individual members in Minnesota.
Upcoming Intergroup Meetings (Usually the second Saturday of each month at 11:30 at Cavalier Club Alano):
- SATURDAY, March 9th, 2019 CANCELLED DUE TO SNOW
- Zoom Virtual Meeting at 11:30 instead, to participate visit:
- SATURDAY, April 13th, 2019
- SATURDAY, May 11th, 2019
At any of the above business meetings, join us as we discuss available service opportunities, and bring your ideas for new ones. If you’d like to get involved, we’ll talk about the role and suggested responsibilities, and the support that will be available to you. For example, these opportunities could include administrative support such as helping to answer emails, or working on a committee specific to a given topic, such as party planning.
- ACA MN INTERGOUP CHAIR & WEBSITE: Joshua S.
- SECRETARY: Niki T.
- TREASURER & PARTY PLANNING SUBCOMMITTEE CHAIR: Sandy K.
- SPEAKER MEETINGS SUBCOMMITTEE CHAIR: Jenn S.