The 2019 ACA Fellowship Picnic is coming up and you’re invited!
Join us at the annual Adult Children of Alcoholics (ACA) Fellowship Picnic. Open to ACA members and their family and friends, as well as people from other 12 step groups as well.
- Burgers and veggie burgers, buns, iced tea and water will be provided (along with plates, utensils and condiments)
- Bring something to share if you can
- Relax, chat, meet new people
- Play frisbee golf or other silly games
- Most of all, enjoy yourself and help us connect our wider ACA community!
When: Saturday, July 27, 2019, 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
Where: Minnehaha Park, Wabun picnic area (Shelter B) 4655 46th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55406
Please download and print the 2019 ACA Fellowship Picnic flyer to share with your meeting!